Friday, November 04, 2005

Top 5 things I have done since the Breakup

Folks, it has been 3 months since the breakup. Here are some of the things I have been doing since. Top 5 things I have done since the Breakup (1)Read -The time traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger (cried) -Shape of my heart by Tiffanie DeBartolo (cried) -Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho -The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom -He's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt & Liz tuccillo ( 'informative' ) (2)Cry Yeah..Pretty usual for a person grieving a lost love :P It was terrible during the first week. Cried the minute I was awake, cried each time he called. Thank goodness I have gone pass that stage. (3)Shop whahahahha... its rather therapeutic , though I did make a few impulsive buys. (4)Watch Tv Thank goodness for cable tv. Managed to watch some cool korean dramas hahaha. (5)Pig out -_-"" yup..i have been eating.. Its about time I lost some weight. Coz I would wanna start dating again!! (*_^)

No comments: