Wednesday, December 28, 2005

GoodBye 2005

The time has come to say goodbye to 2005. There are only 4 days left to this amazing crazy , heartbreaking and self discovery year. I wouldn't say that there were alot of breakthroughs , but I have made some 'wonderful' discoveries about my innerself. This is acheived thanks to a few people who has left footprints in my life this year. Some of them have been staying with me on this journey for awhile, some came and has already left. If given another chance to relive 2005, I wouldn't want to change a thing about it. It has taught me many valuable lessons.I would like to thank some wonderful people-- wabbit, thanks for the love you have given me and you will always have a speical place in my heart. Thanks for all the encouragment.
To my family, thanks for being there consistanly for me,for accepting me with all my flaws. Phoneix, thanks for being a friend, you were there when I was at my worst this year. Thanks for being there and all the endless ranting we shared. Peppergirl,thanks for believing in me and not giving up on our friendship.I know i haven't been all truthful with you this year. But nevertheless, you were there.Not to mention cute'lil Nicky. To all my friends, you have been great, being able to withstand my inconsistancy, my silliness, my craps,my moods, my cuteness (kidding),my constant craving for chocolates. polo, thanks for being you. Just by that you added a dash of spice to the last few moments of 2005.Let's see where will this journery bring us to. Despite what I have gone through for the year, I am nevertheless blessed with good friends and still have a home to come back to at the end of the day. ----------------------------------------------- Wondering what have I done over the Christmas weekend? Well, on Christmas Eve itself, I attended church service *city harvest* hmm, i used to attend it for nearly a yr.This is the first time attending since the last 9 mths back. Met up my jie meis on Christmas for lunch at Sakura Toa Payoh and followed by singing session at KBOX. What can I say, we were clueless what to do after lunch.

No comments: