Thursday, October 27, 2005

I don't want to live on the moon

Its really a cute song sang by Ernie...heehhe
Written by Jeff Moss 1978 Festival Attractions, Inc. (ASCAP) Sung by Ernie (Jim Henson)
Well, I'd like to visit the moon On a rocket ship high in the air Yes, I'd like to visit the moon But I don't think I'd like to live there Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above I would miss all the places and people I love So although I might like it for one afternoon I don't want to live on the moon I'd like to travel under the sea I could meet all the fish everywhere Yes, I'd travel under the sea But I don't think I'd like to live there I might stay for a day there if I had my wish But there's not much to do when your friends are all fish And an oyster and clam aren't real family So I don't want to live in the sea I'd like to visit the jungle, hear the lions roar Go back in time and meet a dinosaur There's so many strange places I'd like to be But none of them permanently So if I should visit the moon Well, I'll dance on a moonbeam and then I will make a wish on a star And I'll wish I was home once again Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above I would miss all the places and people I love So although I may go I'll be coming home soon 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon No, I don't want to live on the moon

No comments: