Friday, October 21, 2005

The following poem is dedicated to a special someone. Quiet Emotions by Judy Burnette I always wanted more from you than you were willing to give; So now we've gone our separate ways each with different lives to live. The bond will always be there the friendship always intact; But the time for us has come and gone and the pages of time, you can't turn back. I will always be a friend to you and wonder how you are; The smiles and laughter I will remember and our fights have become painless scars. Sometimes on those busy days when you've a thousand things to do; Please let me glide slowly through your mind and spend some time with you. In that quiet moment when you're surprised to find me there; Just remember even with the distance between us I am still someone who cares. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quote of the day "A man without vision will go back to his past. "

No comments: